Charney Primary Conference - Day 3

The final day of the conference dawned early again, and it was out for a stroll in the nearby fields.
After breakfast, it was down to the first session, and as part of that was my presentation.
Jon Cannell, the new Primary Geography leader of the GA talked about the work of the GA, and their support for Primary Geography.
Here is my Charney paper: a potted 'history' of some of the work completed by Mission:Explore / Explorer HQ and the projects we have been involved in. There was also an accompanying presentation, with images of all the projects we've been involved in over the last 10 years. I ended with a request for ideas for where we might 'go' next...

After this session, and a brief break, I was ready to leave. I left a little early, and before the 'team photo' as I had to get back to set up for the week ahead.
This was an excellent CPD opportunity, and I will be back next year if I can be.
Thanks to all those who made me welcome and offered interesting sessions and papers. I came away with plenty of reading material and new contacts.

Comments